We have released SitePad 1.0.9
1) [Task] : The Download site option in SitePad enduser panel is now disabled by default. It can be enabled from SitePad admin panel -> Settings page using the “Allow Download Website” checkbox.
2) [Task] : Improved the WHMCS hook to redirect the user to WHMCS client area instead of the cPanel account when they logout from SitePad. Download the latest hook files here.
3) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, when SitePad and Softaculous both were installed on a server it caused duplicate entries for the SitePad Themes category and Softaculous Apps category causing the category to reload multiple times. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin, admin level user with username other than “admin” were not able to access SitePad admin panel. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin, SitePad was not able to access Directadmin API when accessing Directadmin over https and ssl_ignore_for_local setting was enabled in Directadmin configuration. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin, the icon for SitePad link did not load. This is fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] : Allowed Space in Brand Name setting in SitePad admin panel -> Settings page under Rebranding Options.
SitePad is a Drag & Drop Website Builder with 300+ templates and 40+ widgets which lets you create and publish your website within minutes. Visit website
The SitePad Team