This documentation will help you to add Plans, Edit Plans and Delete Plans for SitePad Website Builder.
Note: Plans can be only be added, edited or deleted via SitePad Admin Panel.
Login to Admin Panel
Firstly Login to your Admin Control Panel as root/admin (e.g. cPanel’s URL will be https://domain.com:2087) and log in with your root/admin details. There click on the SitePad Icon or Link.
You will be redirected to SitePad Admin Control Panel.
Once you are redirected to SitePad Admin Panel click on Plans and then click on Add Plans.
After you click on Add Plan you will be redirected to Add Plan page where you can add a Custom Plan Name.
After adding the custom Plan Name, you can set the following features in Plan:
- Control Panel Plan Assignment: Assign Control Panel Plan to with your SitePad Plan.
- Reseller Assignment: Assign Reseller to your given SitePad Plan.
- User Assignment: Assign Users to your given SitePad Plan.
- Editor Server Assignment: Assign Maximum numbers of Pages allowed, Maximum numbers of Blog Posts allowed, and Maximum numbers of Sites allowed to restrict the users.
- Theme Assignment: Assign Themes to the given SitePad Plan and restrict theme selection for users.
Once you’ve finished assigning the restricting to the plans click on Save on the bottom of the Page.
To List All Plans you will need to Click on SitePad Admin Panel link or Icon. Then once you are redirected you will need to click on Plans > List Plans.
You can find the options to Edit a Plan, Delete a Plan or even Add a Plan.
To Edit a Plan you will need to Click on SitePad Admin Panel link or Icon. Then once you are redirected you will need to click on Plans > List Plans > then click on Edit Icon.
Once you click on Edit Icon you will be redirected to Edit Plan Page.
You can re-edit the plan as you want and then click on Save.
To Delete a Plan you will need to Click on SitePad Admin Panel link or Icon. Then once you are redirected you will need to click on Plans > List Plans > then click on Delete Icon or you can select the given checkboxes and then select delete from the select button and select Delete from the select bar.
This will delete the mentioned plan(s) that you want to delete.