We have released few updates on SitePad Editor server this week and here are the details :
1) [Feature] SitePad now supports Google Analytics. Documentation
2) [Improvement] Themes search Algorithm has been improved.
3) [Bug Fix] Due to our brand name change some links in Menu were not updated on Publish. This has been fixed now.
4) [Bug Fix] Site Delete option using multi select option on “Sites” page was not deleting the site completely. This has been fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] Publish was failing without reporting an error when there were no pages to publish. This has been fixed and now the user will be reported with appropriate error message.
6) [Bug Fix] Grid Gallery was not working after the site was published. This is fixed now.
The SitePad Team
We have released SitePad 1.0.6
1) [Feature] : On cPanel servers, the language selected by the user for their cPanel account will be automatically set as the language for SitePad Editor server (if the language is available in SitePad).
2) [Bug Fix] : Plesk would throw a fatal error when Admin with no subscription/domain assigned accessed SitePad. This is fixed now.
3) [Bug Fix] : On WHM 11.59+ the Top Themes section in cPanel was not registered correctly. This is fixed now.
SitePad is a Drag & Drop Website Builder with 250+ templates and 40+ widgets which lets you create and publish your website within minutes. Visit website
The SitePad Team
There have been few updates in SitePad Editor server in the past month and here are a few of the changes :
1) [Task] : SiteMush is now rebranded to SitePad Website Builder.
2) [Feature] : Added option in SitePad Plugin admin panel to disable Recently Added Themes in the SitePad Editor server.
3) [Feature] : Added SEO Options which include Meta Tags. Documentation
4) [Bug Fix] : Fixed the issue with duplicate menus (after full site reset).
5) [Bug Fix] : The URL for the blog posts after publishing the sites were generated incorrectly. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] : Fixed Custom CSS and adding custom google fonts from SitePad Editor server.