We have released few updates on SitePad Editor server last month and here are the details:
1) [Feature] Added Option to Download the website files in ZIP format.
2) [Feature] Added Option to Publish only a specific page.
3) [Feature] Added Pagination option for “Gallery” in Grid Gallery.
4) [Feature] Added Option to show or hide the Image Title when displaying Images in “Gallery” in Grid Gallery.
5) [Feature] Added Option in Site Title Widget such as changing Site Title, adding a logo with the title, alignment, margin, etc.
6) [Feature] Added Option for Title color in Service Box widget.
7) [Update] Updated Hungarian translation.
8) [Update] Updated French translation.
9) [Bug Fix] On preview of Header or Footer Page it was showing double Header or double Footer. This has been fixed now.
10) [Bug Fix] The URL for categories and tags were not published properly when the default blog page was not selected. This has been fixed now.
11) [Bug Fix] When using Greek characters in Site Title for Meta tag after save it was being converted into HTML characters. This has been fixed now.
12) [Bug Fix] When USER MOD DIR domains were selected from Softaculous and when the user would click on SitePad it would show invalid domain error. This has been fixed now USER MOD DIR domains are allowed for SitePad.
13) [Bug Fix] In Embed when a code with an image that used dynamic variables on Publish it would save as a normal image. This has been fixed now.
The SitePad Team