We have launched SitePad 1.3.9 in the Stable branch.
1) [Feature] Added the option to show popups until the page is loaded. Now you can use the popup to create a page loader for your site.
2) [Feature] Added Website settings to set global font styles and colors.
3) [Improvement] The image dropzone has further been improved. It will not show drop options if the dragged object is not an image.
4) [Improvement] Mobile and tablet preview on the editor has been improved. Now the width of the preview will be determined according to the values set in the Website Settings of Sitepad.
5) [Improvement] The element hide media query has been improved for Desktops, Tablets, and Mobiles.
6) [Improvement] The table widget has been further improved. Now users can edit a table cell content in the live editor rather than using the left panel to set the values.
7) [Improvement] We have improved the Link property and you can now search posts/pages links in your WordPress site. Those links will automatically be updated if the target URL changes.
8) [Task] Added width option for the Facebook page widget.
9) [Tasks] Added Mute and Looping options in background video in rows and columns.
10) [Task] Added placeholder for featured image widget while editing a Template.
11) [Task] The typography property has been further improved.
12) [Task] The language strings which were hard-coded have been moved to the language pack.
13) [Task] Added dummy pagination for the Archive Posts widget while editing within a Template.
14) [Task] The post content widget will only show a dummy placeholder while using the post content widget in a Sitepad Template. This makes it easy to edit and understand the structure of the template.
15) [Task] Added target option in Social Share widget.
16) [Task] Added “playsinline” attribute in the background video in rows and columns.
18) [Task] In the All pages, all types of templates was shown. Now only header and footer template is showing.
19) [Task] Added API for all sites in the SitePad Plugin. Now you can get all sites data via API.
20) [Bug-fix] On turning on the error report in PHP, some PHP error notice was shown. This is fixed.
21) [Bug-Fix] Text editor undo and redo icons were not correct. This is fixed.
22) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases while editing the Splash widget the modal was hidden. This is fixed.
23) [Bug-fix] In certain cases, the rich text content was not rendered properly. This is fixed.
24) [Bug-Fix] The row max-width option was applied to its children’s row / inner row. This is fixed.
25) [Bug-Fix] The Archive Title widget was not rendered properly while editing a Template. This is fixed.
26) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the Hide on Mobile / Tablet was not working properly. This is fixed.
27) [Bug-Fix] In Plesk, after upgrading the SitePad extension the SitePad settings were overwritten. This is fixed now.
28) [Bug-Fix] In InterWorx, the control panel URL in the Sitepad Dashboard was going wrong. This is fixed.
More exciting features will be launched in the upcoming version.
The SitePad Team