We have released few major and minor updates on SitePad Editor server these past months. Here are the details:
1) [Feature] Added MailChimp Option in the Settings Page. Now user can directly add MailChimp PopUp code in the given textarea. [Documentation]
2) [Feature] Added support for TLS protocol in SMTP emails in contact form.
3) [Feature] Added an option to allow file uploads in Contact Form and the file(s) uploaded by the visitor are emailed to site admin.
4) [Feature] Added option to choose the Redirect URL where the visitor will be redirected after contact form is submitted.
5) [Feature] Added option for custom text color for Button group.
6) [Update] Updated Spanish translations.
7) [Bug Fix] When user kept images as sliders in the Video Slider the Image would not load on Publish. This issue has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] Video uploaded using Rich Text Editor did not render properly. This has been fixed.
9) [Bug Fix] Order list and Bullet list did not render in Modal. This has been fixed.
10) [Bug Fix] RSS Feed only showed 1 post after saving Reading Settings. This has been fixed.
11) [Bug Fix] Featured Image was not aligned in centre for small/medium images. This has been fixed now.
12) [Bug Fix] Image Hotspot was not responsive. This has been fixed now.
The SitePad Team