2017 has been a big year for SitePad !! As we bid goodbye to 2017, its time to review the changes in the past 12 months.
Major changes in 2017
- We released the first stable version of SitePad on 1st February 2017
- Added several features, bug fixes and improvements.
- Added 150+ new templates across wide range of categories. Check out the templates here.
- We also added many new partners this year who started offering SitePad website builder to their clients to build their website using a drag & drop website builder. Check out our NOC partners list here.
Some of the features we added this year include :
- We moved our editor servers to NGINX and started using CDN which makes our editor servers perform much faster.
- Added integration with Interworx, pd-admin and ISPmanager control panels.
- Added support for Google Analytics, Sitemap and Meta tags (SEO).
- Added support for Publish over FTPS as first preference for secure website publishing.
- Added option to Clone an existing site.
- Added White labelling options.
- Added API support which allows admin to configure SitePad link into their custom control/billing panel.
& many more… !
We would like to Thank all our clients for showing confidence in our products. We appreciate your business with us and assure you that we will deliver more features and enhancements in 2018
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at SitePad !!
PS : We are working during the holiday season so you can contact us for support related or any other queries and we will be glad to help you.
The SitePad Team