We have launched SitePad 1.3.2 in the Stable branch.
1) [Feature] The new SitePad editor is now going to be the default editor. Old websites will continue to work and can be edited with the Old SitePad editor.
2) [Feature] We have improved the"Add New Site" wizard for the new editor. Now you can choose your theme and enter your details via a 3 step wizard.
3) [Feature] We also have now reached 410+ themes in the new SitePad editor.
4) [Feature] Added "Site Icon" option in the General Settings, to add a favicon for the site.
5) [Feature] We have added a backup option for your Sitepad website(s). You can now backup and restore your website in SitePad. These backups can also be downloaded from SitePad.
6) [Task] If your account supports multiple databases, we will now create a new database for each site.
7) [Task] On Control Panels with open_basedir restrictions, you will now be able to install SitePad.
8) [Task] Added HTTPS auto-detection of your selected domain.
9) [Bug-Fix] In some cases, there was a bug while creating a new Navigation Menu. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] In some cases on Plesk, the publishing of websites failed because the FTP password could not retrieved. This is fixed.
After months of testing and improvement we have now made the new SitePad editor as the default editor for all users and we will be able to give more themes and new features like e-commerce very soon.
The SitePad Team