We have launched SitePad 1.4.0 in the Stable branch.
1) [Improvement] The blog archive and single post template has been further improved.
3) [Improvement] For the Splash Widget, click on the grey background will close the splash box.
4) [Task] Added a Getting Started informative page and video for our users.
5) [Task] Added "Macedonian" language package.
6) [Task] Improved the login widget of SitePad.
7) [Bug-Fix] While editing a page/post if anyone clicked on a link outside the editable area, the page was redirected and changes were not saved. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] In some cases while saving the content, the email domain was getting replaced. This is fixed.
9) [Bug-Fix] For the Video widget, the overlay image was not shown properly, and also the video would not play when the image overlay was clicked. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] On window resize, the Facebook page widget will be resized as well.
11) [Bug-Fix] The Modal widget further improved and added a max-height option for the modal container.
12) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the Sitepad editor was stuck at 90% due to a js error. This is fixed.
13) [Bug-Fix] In the accordion and collapse widget the active tab color was not working properly. This is fixed.
14) [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the width of the columns of a SitePad Template while editing a post was not applied properly. This is fixed.
15) [Bug-Fix] The right side block background color was not correctly applied to the hover in the timeline widget. This is fixed.
More exciting features will be launched in the upcoming version.
The SitePad Team