We have launched SitePad 1.7.2 in the Stable branch.
1) [Feature] Added a new Customizer wizard to edit the website settings. With this cool new feature you can live edit various settings as you navigate through the website.
2) [Feature] Added Global Color and Typography palette in SitePad. Now you can set Global Color and Typography for each element.
3) [Feature] Added new settings to set Global Styles for elements or selective HTML. Also you can set different global styles for each section of your website e.g. for your blog settings can be different. Similarly for documentation, your e-commerce store, etc. the settings can be changed selectively.
4) [Feature] Added multiple roles functionality for users. Now you can give multiple roles to the users.
5) [Feature] Added widgets for Documentor i.e. documentations. Now you can design the documentation pages by creating templates and you can import pre-made templates from Documentor > Settings > Import.
6) [Task] The color and typography properties has been further improved for the global color and typography. Now you can set global color and typography from the drop-down list.
7) [Task] Added the "HTML Tag" option in post title widget. Now you can select the tags to wrap the post title.
8) [Bug-Fix] In some cases Ctrl+Z was not working properly. This is fixed.
9) [Bug-Fix] In some cases file uploading was not working properly with PHP 8.0. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] In some cases, site cloning and backup were not working properly. This is Fixed.
11) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the add section was not working properly. This is fixed.
12) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, the google fonts was not working properly. This is fixed.
13) [Bug-Fix] In the Contact Form widget typography was not working properly for text area. Also button alignment was not working properly. This is Fixed.
14) [Bug-Fix] In the Social Icon widget, icons were aligning with respect to the holder. This is fixed.
15) [Bug-Fix] In some cases, database creation was failing during site installation on Interworx servers. This is fixed.
16) [Bug-Fix] Sitepad rebranding was not working properly on cPanel Jupiter theme. This is fixed.
In the next version, we will try to enable caching for improving the website speed and also backup options. Many more features are also in the making for E-Commerce and blogging options.
The SitePad Team