We have released few major and minor updates on SitePad Editor server these past months. Here are the details:
1) [Feature] Added MailChimp Option in the Settings Page. Now user can directly add MailChimp PopUp code in the given textarea. [Documentation]
2) [Feature] Added support for TLS protocol in SMTP emails in contact form.
3) [Feature] Added an option to allow file uploads in Contact Form and the file(s) uploaded by the visitor are emailed to site admin.
4) [Feature] Added option to choose the Redirect URL where the visitor will be redirected after contact form is submitted.
5) [Feature] Added option for custom text color for Button group.
6) [Update] Updated Spanish translations.
7) [Bug Fix] When user kept images as sliders in the Video Slider the Image would not load on Publish. This issue has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] Video uploaded using Rich Text Editor did not render properly. This has been fixed.
9) [Bug Fix] Order list and Bullet list did not render in Modal. This has been fixed.
10) [Bug Fix] RSS Feed only showed 1 post after saving Reading Settings. This has been fixed.
11) [Bug Fix] Featured Image was not aligned in centre for small/medium images. This has been fixed now.
12) [Bug Fix] Image Hotspot was not responsive. This has been fixed now.
The SitePad Team
SitePad now comes with an important feature to Add, Edit and Delete plans for your users.
You can now create a plan for your users and restrict features based on which plan they belong to. We have made this feature simple and easy to implement.
Benefits of creating a Plan
- Restrict the number of Pages user can create
- Restrict the number of Blog Posts user can create
- Restrict the number of Sites user can create
- Choose the themes available to the user
As a hosting provider you might have already created different hosting packages priced as per the features allowed in the package. Plans can be useful to restrict SitePad features for your users based on the hosting package they have purchased with you.
You can also create plans in SitePad based on your control panel packages so any new user under that control panel plan will automatically fall under the assigned plan in SitePad.
For e.g. you have 3 hosting packages Bronze, Silver and Gold so you can restrict the SitePad features as follows :
Bronze Package :
3 Pages allowed
3 Blog Posts allowed
1 Site allowed
5 Themes to choose from
Silver Package :
10 Pages allowed
10 Blog Posts allowed
3 Sites allowed
50 Themes to choose from
Gold Package :
Unlimited Pages allowed
Unlimited Blog Posts allowed
Unlimited Site allowed
Allow all SitePad Themes to choose from
Steps to create a Plan
- Login to your WHM panel as root and access Plugins -> SitePad admin panel -> Plans -> Add Plan Page as shown in the image below.
- Now that you are on the Add Plan page. Choose a Plan Name for e.g. Gold.
- Select the control panel packages or users who should be assigned under this SitePad plan.
- Select the number of pages, blog posts, sites to be allowed under this SitePad plan.
- Choose the themes that should be allowed to the users under this SitePad plan. If you would like to allow all the themes then do not select any theme and SitePad will allow all the existing themes as well as the new themes added in SitePad.
- Click on the Save Plan button.
- That’s it ! You have successfully created a SitePad Plan.
The image below explains the options available on the create plan page.
You can find a detailed guide on Plans here.
We hope you like this feature, we will be coming up with more features soon.
Contact our support team for any assistance.