We have launched SitePad 1.2.8 in the Stable branch.
1) [ BugFix ] In Plesk, while accessing the old editor of Sitepad the same subscription domains were missing from the "Add new" site domain list. This is fixed.
2) [BugFix] In certain cases, scripts setup in a subfolder of the Sitepad site directory, were unable to access such directories / scripts. This is fixed.
3) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, there were some js errors in the action history. This is fixed.
4) [Bug-Fix] In the SitePad Admin Panel the refresh user count was not working. This is fixed.
5) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases, Sitepad editor was unable to get the contents of the section from the API. This is fixed.
6) [Bug-Fix] In the inner row widget the background elements were not working. This is fixed.
7) [Bug-Fix] In the inner row widget, shape styles were not working. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] If zlip compression was on in PHP, ob_gzhandler used to give an error due to which Sitepad editor failed to load in some cases. This is fixed.
The new SitePad editor will now soon be made the default for all users and we will be able to give more themes and new features like e-commerce very soon. We plan to do this by mid-April 2020.
The SitePad Team