We have launched SitePad 1.6.0 in the Stable branch.
1) [Added] Added the default template for 404 page.
2) [Task] The post info widget has been improved for the tag and category styles.
3) [Bug-Fix] In some cases, the dots of the Slides Widget's slider were hidden. This is fixed.
4) [Bug-Fix] In some cases, some part of the "Facebook Likes" button was hidden. This is fixed.
When loading a page / post in editor mode, the splash modal was shown
each time if the display option "Always" was set. This is fixed.
In some cases, the global table widget was not updated properly when
editing the global table using the inline editor. This is fixed.
7) [Bug-Fix] The title in the menu list widget was not edited properly using the inline editor. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] In some cases the post props were not working properly. This is fixed.
In the next version, we will try to enable caching for improving the website speed. Many more features are also in the making for E-Commerce and blogging options.
The SitePad Team