We have launched SitePad 1.6.1 in the Stable branch.
1) [Feature] Added icon option for the toggle menu.
2) [Task] The post info widget has been improved for the tag and category styles.
3) [Task] Added title and alt attributes for all possible image tags for improving accessibility reading.
4) [Task] Added the "download file name" option to the download button widget. Now user can set the custom name of the download file.
5) [Task] Added alt and title attributes for the site logo.
6) [Bug-Fix] Some images were not imported properly while importing the theme if the same slug was used. This is fixed.
7) [Bug-Fix] Icon alignment on contact form submit button was not working properly. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] After the last update contact form custom template settings were not applied properly. This is fixed.
9) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases some js error occurred when the post content was empty. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] The border-radius on the hover of the countdown timer widget was not working properly. This is fixed.
11) [Bug-Fix] In some cases the post props were not working properly. This is fixed.
12) [Bug-Fix] KKART login and registration form were not working properly. This is fixed.
13) [Bug-Fix] The author image was not shown when the "Source Type" in the Author box widget was set to the current author. This is fixed.
In the next version, we will try to enable caching for improving the website speed. Many more features are also in the making for E-Commerce and blogging options.
The SitePad Team