We have released few updates on SitePad Editor server this month and here are the details:
1) [Feature] SitePad will now Publish sites securely via FTPS. If FTPS is not supported SitePad will use FTP.
2) [Feature] Added Option to Clone a Site. This option can be found in SitePad Editor > Sites > Clone Site
3) [Feature] Added Option for SMTP Mail. This option can be found in SitePad Editor > Settings > Contact Form
4) [Bug Fix] Order List <ol> and Unorder List <ul> were not styling properly. This has been fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] Audio Files were not being published. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] On clicking Publish button in SitePad editor it did not save the page before starting to Publish. This has been fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] After publishing the site, on clicking Image Lightbox, the image did not appear when image size was set to medium or thumbnail. This has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] When in mobile view Images were not displayed in some mobile browsers. This has been fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] Video LightBox did not publish the video on selection of HTML5 video option. This has been fixed now.
The SitePad Team
SitePad aims at providing only quality themes. In order to maintain themes quality, we have removed certain old themes from our themes directory.
Here is the list of all 19 themes that we have removed from SitePad themes directory :
- Scenic Office
Please Note: Users that are already using these themes will not be affected. They will still be able to manage their site in our editor as before. However, users will not be able to activate the above themes anymore.
We have released few updates on SitePad Editor server in August and here are the details:
1.) [Feature] Added option to assign Categories to Blog Post. Guide
2.) [Feature] Added option to assign Tags to a Blog Post. Guide
3.) [Bug Fix] While accessing SitePad from Plesk with a subdomain subscription with only two characters prior to the main domain (Eg: ab.example.com) was creating CSS issue. This has been fixed now.
4.) [Bug Fix] Contact Form used on either Header or Footer page was not working properly. This has been fixed for both.
5.) [Bug Fix] Upload URL for HTTPS website would load HTTP upload URL which was creating the issue when the browser did not allow to load mixed contents on the page. This has been fixed now.
6.) [Bug Fix] If the user had deleted the footer page then the content of each page was displayed twice. This has been fixed now.
7.) [Bug Fix] Grid Gallery Images were not responsive on Mobile view when Images were set to Large or Full width. This has been fixed now.
The SitePad Team