We have released few updates on SitePad Editor server this month and here are the details:
1) [Feature] SitePad will now Publish sites securely via FTPS. If FTPS is not supported SitePad will use FTP.
2) [Feature] Added Option to Clone a Site. This option can be found in SitePad Editor > Sites > Clone Site
3) [Feature] Added Option for SMTP Mail. This option can be found in SitePad Editor > Settings > Contact Form
4) [Bug Fix] Order List <ol> and Unorder List <ul> were not styling properly. This has been fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] Audio Files were not being published. This has been fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] On clicking Publish button in SitePad editor it did not save the page before starting to Publish. This has been fixed now.
7) [Bug Fix] After publishing the site, on clicking Image Lightbox, the image did not appear when image size was set to medium or thumbnail. This has been fixed.
8) [Bug Fix] When in mobile view Images were not displayed in some mobile browsers. This has been fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] Video LightBox did not publish the video on selection of HTML5 video option. This has been fixed now.
The SitePad Team
SitePad aims at providing only quality themes. In order to maintain themes quality, we have removed certain old themes from our themes directory.
Here is the list of all 19 themes that we have removed from SitePad themes directory :
- Scenic Office
Please Note: Users that are already using these themes will not be affected. They will still be able to manage their site in our editor as before. However, users will not be able to activate the above themes anymore.
We have released SitePad 1.0.7
1) [Feature] : Added integration with pd-admin control panel. Refer to the install guide here.
2) [Feature] : Added integration with ISPmanager control panel. Refer to the install guide here.
3) [Improvement] : SitePad now works on PHP 7.1
4) [Improvement] : Added Filters to allow server admins to customize SitePad. Currently we have added a Filter to modify the list of domains for endusers. We will be adding more filters in future versions of SitePad. Guide.
5) [Improvement] : Added option on SitePad admin panel -> Settings page to define custom FTP port which will be used while publishing websites.
6) [Bug Fix] : In Directadmin, on some servers when the user’s home directory was a symlink to some other directory the path was not generated properly by SitePad. This is fixed now.
SitePad is a Drag & Drop Website Builder with 250+ templates and 40+ widgets which lets you create and publish your website within minutes. Visit website
The SitePad Team